In the tradition of the beloved New York Times bestsellers Marley and Me and Oogy: The Dog Only a Family Could Love, a charming, inspirational memoir about empathy, resilience, kindness, and an adorable deaf blind pink dog.
• Advocate for and support rescued animals through education and fundraising.
• Inspire and motivate others to adopt pets with disabilities and special needs.
• Facilitate Piglet Mindset Educational Outreach to teachers, students, and others in the community.
• Encourage Acceptance, Inclusion, Empathy, and Kindness through the example of Piglet’s Inclusion Pack.
• Put a smile on faces all around the world.
Piglet International Inc. was established in December 2019 to support and facilitate Piglet’s Mission. We are a 501 (c) (3) non-profit corporation so all donations are tax deductible! Donations directly fund our Piglet Mindset Educational Outreach Program materials, school visits and other outreach events, travel expenses, and support for teachers and others using our online Piglet Mindset curriculum. Donations also support special needs dog rescues and other organizations that share our mission.